Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Layout

Well it has been quite some time since I have made an entry on this blog. It is not necessarily that I forgot about that blog but more so that I felt my life was to busy to make an entry. This is of course a rather lousy excuse and I apologize for it. Anyways I have upgraded blogger and using the much more user friendly layout manipulator created a new layout for the blog. Sure there's not much of a difference, a few new side tabs, change in links. the background colour went from a dark grey to a solid white. The color change is mostly because while the grey was wonderful it made the page terribly dark and kind of dreary, so I gave it a much brighter hue instead. The colour change also required a new logo since the old one stood out terribly on the white background. It was a rather expedient banner but I feel that it came out exquisitely well. I am pleased with it. Anyways look forward to some new entries in the very near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back

Gabi.Loraine said...

I like your blog, Alex! It looks very good! The banner is wonderful.

:)

I'm all for white backgrounds. They're also easier to read. Dark ones give me a headache.